Tuesday 7 February 2012

THE FUCK IS SORRY!!


Sorry. What is sorry? Everyone keeps saying that word, as if it is supposed to bring some sort of divine healing, make me feel as if the angels are watching over me…and the more it is said, the more it agitates my soul.

Sorry –what a weak word, what a stupid word! It won’t cure me; it won’t make me any happier than the minute before. Someone takes a fall to the ground and we say sorry. It does not pick them up, let alone lessen the pain that their knee caps are experiencing. The incessant way in which we use this word is worse than an addict’s enslavement to his drug.

Sorry does not strengthen me, or quell the fire in my insides. The sound of their voices flow over me like waves, I am not listening to the words, I am numbed by the horror of my experience. It is an unending nightmare.

I began 2012 filled with eager hope, thinking that it was perhaps, a new beginning, a door to a new life. It doesn’t really matter now? Nothing is new, nothing has transformed.

All the misery that has been pent up inside me is breaking, erupting in a torrent…flowing relentlessly, like a river in flood.

Another good-hearted person comes along with a ‘sorry’ running out of their mouths. Using my uncanny ability to pretend, I smile and take it in.

I am losing my patience.......


'sorry is a what YOU SAY WHEN YOUR BOWL OF CEREALS HAS FALLEN NOT YOUR HEART...its high time we get a new word for this..how about move the hell on...no looking back?'


this caption has been added by a person who shares my sentiment on the matter only in a different regard. we were hurt in different ways.
halla!!!!

1 comment:

  1. true story...

    and sadly its what we say when we have nothing else to, when we dont know what the fuck else to say.

    ReplyDelete