Tuesday 7 February 2012

###

And this is the beauty of a blog...its like talking to a crowd that doesn't know who you are, care what you have done in the past...just what you have to say.

Its even sweeter when you just write,and feel the satisfaction of voicing your thoughts rather than locking them up inside and dying a freak. who needs a shrink when you can blog??

In other news, i'm dead scared,dreading tomorrow, for in the hands of my doctor, lies my entire future... its like waiting for circumcision... I can almost foresee the pain. My optimism escapes me at such moments. Sadly, today, the place that I house all my fears, the person who wins top prize for my confidante, is the most distant of all my friends. He isn't mine any more,and that is the sad truth.

I quote a true friend...'we win some,and we lose others'...

I'm hoping I won't lose myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment