Tuesday 24 April 2012

26th April

hii ni ya kesho...I know I might forget na wengine hapa wataninyonga nisipo post quote a day after I made my lovely ka_promise!!

So, for all of ya'll who would rather have my head than read my literature(hihi....sounding like such a high school teacher)...before you cut my phalanges off...ndio hii quote ya kesho....

Na please, msicopy hii idea yangu...Im an avid reader of all your blogs, if anything, nyinyi ndio mmeniencourage niandike tena....so, my blog, my quote!!!. Beware: I. will. BEAT. you mkijaribu vituko.
but dont worry, we are all friends, and you take me as I am, even with all my bullshit-drama-bullshit!! ex and ohs!!

"now I see the secret of the making of the best persons; it is to grow in the open air and eat and sleep with the earth."                                                                     -Walt Whitman-

#and for the lovers/loved ones in the hizzauz...(in that Ka_Nameless voice)


"Loving is the most CREATIVE force in the universe; the memory of loving,the most destructive"   -Anonymous-


:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment