Wednesday 25 April 2012

Madame

ok....sasa nianze wapi...

You know, just as I was about to start writing this post, something weird happened to me...well, not necessarily weird, just that it has never happened to me before!!! Aki bag ya CD's zangu imeanguka vibaya, then most of those movies fell out :(:( Now, most of you would think Im a complete drama queen for making a big deal out of it, but hey, dont judge until you've walked in my shoes. Those who have been to my house know that if I wanted to start a movie business today, I would be a raging success...ni nyingi tu sana....so, that ka_bag falling was A REALLY BIG DEAL!!!!!!!

Anyway, onto other matters. Si leo nilienda Kikuyu....you know, back to the land that made me a woman....ahem ahem (for my international readers*uh-huh....yea I have those :P* I swear, I don't mean where I was initiated...Ngugi misled all of ya'll) I mean, AGHS!!
Well, it hasn't changed much, only that there are a dozen new buildings that I felt tooo busy to go and stare at. First person I met was who?? Ex- class teacher dubbed hot-and-mean guy(and before you cringe, I did not come up with that....save me the drama :) ) So, as usual, im the biggest mouth in the room...I poured all my vibe. Ok...so when Im done, in a weird little way, he brings up this story of how he met an ex-classmate of mine at the stage hapo GPO then she was sijui 'chokozwad' by a tout!!! Then as if his pharynx had no control, he utters in what was intended to be a fatherly voice, "You are no longer just students, you are now young women of the society. Trust men to notice" I mean, WWWWWWTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!?????

Yaani  si I felt like chucking for him my recently acquired ID nimwambie, nimeishi maisha sana sana.....na labda calender!!! I mean, its 2012, I BLOODY KNOW!! plus, I've gone through it like half a gazzilion times, Have you seen me??? *jeez!!* Wangekuwa wanapea form ones hizo talks, instead of those things that wasted the entire closing week!!!!nkt

I stiffled a laugh. That was it!

Highlight of my day: ok, so there is this teacher from school who was as scary(not scary-looking, just scary) as idk what. She never used to allow ANYONE to skive swimming, and you know mamaz with their excuses ati,"its my time of the month"....heh!! she had a chart. SHE KNEW when it was your time * That isn't even half of it*. Anywho, si I met her today hapo admin block. Wacha she starts indulging me in conversations :):) sasa, what made me just toooo happy, is when she asked me," so, what are you doing with your singing?? I remember every piece you touched wowed us"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA....I mean, Kai.Sweet Jesus!!!! my heart furadd like a hot air balloon...I mean, madame, my singing, ahaha...Najua nilifanyia Burns House vizuri in my time, seeing as I was the only music student,na hizo certs zote za ujinga mob....sijui conducting a choir, and a horrid alto solo.... lakini mama!!! hahah....My voice is only pleasant in the shower, and probably only to that man who will want to betroth me!!:)eh...lakini....si mbaya sana...but I swear, Im no Mariah Carey!!

You can never imagine what I mustered..."eeeh, well, I believe it will find its place after I find my footing on campus" ahaha....mark you, it had never crossed my mind!! hata choir ningejoin ningefanya events organizing or some bull like that!!!!Kuimba nayo nilisahau!!LOOOL
 
 Ujinga tu....up to this point. Now, I'll touch on heavier matters, heavier than myself at least.

Now, Im sure most of you have heard about the Hells Gate tragedy. So, I was reading the paper and came across the sad story of Ernest Gichuru, and I promised I would commit him in prayer tonight, because he surely needs it. He had paid for the trip, but that day, his work place refused to release him. So, instead of letting his money go to waste, he gave his brother Mwaniki his slot. His brother is now lying in a morgue. I mean, that has got to be the worst thing that could happen to anyone. Knowing that a loved one died in your stead.
RIP Mwaniki, but much prayer and support is needed for Gichuru. I do hope those around him will act as required of them.

Men are dogs. Im still being my usual self...Im from watching the news....In Bombolulu, Mombasa, a four...FOUR year old girl was raped by three men as she was looking for firewood!!! I mean, hata hana boobs!!! SHAME ON YOU!! Now, that girls life is on a downward spiral!!

Thats all for today.
xx

2 comments:

  1. ... you did have reason to be worried for your DVD bag angushain the DVDs ... and you discovered wewe ni mzito ... hadi Madame knows :-)

    Very honouable to honour the departed who go by unmentioned ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou baby...We will honour those people tonight. Todays post...

    I hope you are doing well at the interview, my phone kuffd so I cant call. Mke me proud doll! Nakupenda

    ReplyDelete