Friday 27 April 2012

Its Friday today, not Furahiday.

Its Friday, yet again, and yes, Im glad that its the end of the week, giving way to what is meant to be a lovely weekend, but seeing as the weather is a threat to all-things-good, *shrug* its just, you know, one of those days!!

The people who amuse me are these niggaz (pardon my language) who are giving us the whole "furahiday vibe" on our homepages, telling us how they will party all night...Unless ya'll are rainmakers, you need to get a life!!! Know the season, I mean...tebu look outside!! If anything, clubs should be closed and people should buy beers from the supermarkets and down them in their houses...let the little rugrats know what you are up to every Friday night, and then cuddle with wifey on the sofa and watch some political talk show!!! Elections are on the way people, be informed. :)

Anyway, Im having back pains, so I wont babble as much today. The week has been hectic, so like a normal person, I will REST!

The quote of the day is by one Aldo Leopold, and he said, " There can be no doubt that a society rooted in the soil is more stable than one rooted in pavements"

Goodnight Kenyans!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, i think u shud add mind reading to youre resume...

    My sentiments need not be expressed in a better way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,I just saw this btw.

    Yours, Mind reader

    ReplyDelete